Monday, January 19, 2009

Illusion

The power of illusion slowly creeps into your eyes
the power of illusion you thought hidden by lies.
But I know with wisdom from my soul
that our relationship together is not whole.
For you, something is not there,
while for me everything is so perfect I cannot help but stare.

Unreciprocated love felt in the tension between
a substance in our love that can almost be seen.
I sit and cry, I face the loneliness of my love
at least you stay, though I feel it's from my selfishness.
One day I may be able to let you go, unable to face the pure illusion
when you look into my eyes admist the passion, and see someone else.

2 comments:

  1. That's is powerful, how you can see that and still hold on because of the perfection you see n the relationship. Tough stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I broke up with him today ha...well not funny but what else to say?

    ReplyDelete